Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

If it isn’t broke, Jim’ll Fix It...
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: If it isn’t broke, Jim’ll Fix It...
If it isn’t broke, Jim’ll Fix It... 15 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Dear Mr No Hands,

Thank you for your letter asking me to 'fix it' for you to star in your very own BMX video. I had a look at your YouTube Channel and I thought it was really rather good. I'd therefore like to invite you down to London where we've arranged for you to be filmed, riding your BMX. You'll then get the chance to see it being edited and if you like, you can bring some of your own music for us to use. We'll also arrange a fly-by from the Red Arrows and for you to have your picture taken with the Cheeky Girls. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

All the best,

Jimmy Savile

Unfortunately, it was later revealed that Mr No Hands can't ride a bike without stabilizers, so we sent that footage to 'You've been framed', meanwhile calling upon the expertise of 'Profile Racings' latest addition to their rider-roster, 'James Harrison', to show us how it was done.

As you can see by the video, he found the new 'No Handed Music' single to be the perfect accompaniment to his usual skate park session...

www.youtube.com/MrNoHandsMusic

Mr No Hands - Exo-Funkadelic (Future Funk Squad's Acid Funk Remix) Out Monday 30th June.

"One of the best breaks tunes I've heard in a while."– Dopamine
"This tune has the acid, and we love our acid and so does Jesus... Amen" - Aquasky
"What a wicked remix... One of the best breaks tunes for a long time." - Harper (Boogie Mafia / Beats Friendly)
"Scorchin. Loving this." - Greg Churchill
"Future Funk Squad’s remix is sweet, man!" - Myagi

And if you can't wait till then, there are ltd edition vinyl style CDs available from:

www.knowhowrecords.co.uk/

(only 3 left!)

Tar,
d_c
info@airrecordings.com
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: If it isn’t broke, Jim’ll Fix It... 15 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Mr No Hands - Exo-Funkadelic (Future Funk Squad's Acid Funk Remix) out now on No Handed Music!
Available from:
BEATPORT
JUNODOWNLOAD
DJDOWNLOAD

Don't forget Air’s Free BBQ at Cargo, with Beber and Tamra on Sat 5th July, hope you can make it, its going to be a treat!
Advance tickets HERE!

Best,
info@airrecordings.com
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx